Frequently asked questions
- Managing your France-Visas account?
- Do I need a visa to enter the Schengen area?
- How to make an appointment?
Do you have a question ?
Consult our FAQ section. You will find answers to the most commonly asked user questions.
Test in 3 minutes.
Fill out the application form.
Book an appointment.
Check your application status.
Website navigation help
Main and secondary menu
The main menu has five principle sections providing general and regulatory information about applying for visas for France.
Simply select the country where you want to submit your application in order to obtain specific information about the visa application procedure in that country.
Here, you can access your personal space once you have logged in and been authenticated.
By clicking on the logo above the main menu, you can directly return to the portal’s homepage.
On all the website’s pages, you will see a breadcrumb trail below the main menu; this helps you know where you are on the website and find your way back to the homepage.
Menu at the bottom of the page
The menu at the bottom of the page gives you access to the navigation menu as well as additional pages.
Features offered by your browser
In addition to the available features, our website has been designed to ensure that your browser can access all its own special functions and features to ensure a better user experience.
For example, on all the pages you can increase the font size.
- On a PC: press Ctrl + [+] at the same time to increase the font size. Press Ctrl + [-] at the same time to reduce the font size. By successively pressing these keys, you can incrementally increase or decrease the font size. If you press Ctrl + 0 (i.e. zero) at the same time, you will return to the default text size.
- On a Mac: to perform the same actions, simply replace the Ctrl key with the Cmd key.
Keyboard users can print any page on the website by going to the desired page and pressing (at the same time) Ctrl + P on a PC or Cmd + P, if you have a Mac.
Do you need to contact us for more information?
If the website does not provide the information you need, you are advised to contact the relevant visa service provider or visa application centre.
For more information about this, please consult the “Help” section in the country where you wish to submit your visa.
Do you have any suggestions about the website?
You can send your messages and comments using the contact form below.
You will not receive a reply to your message.
Share your opinion