Important : If you can't find your travel document or reason, please contact your visa office.

Please note : the results displayed by the visa wizard are not legally-binding.

Are you a beneficiary of the withdrawal agreement ? Please select short stay and then the project Entry visa for beneficiary of the withdrawal agreement.

  • Do I need a visa?
  • Supporting documents Amount to pay
Your situation
Are you married to a French national ?
Do you join or travel with a family member from an EU country (excluding France), the EEA, the Swiss Confederation, or a family member who is a UK national beneficiary of the withdrawal agreement ?
Your stay
Aide Mappemonde
If you wish to obtain a visa for a familial establishment, please select the visa type "Short stay (≤ 90 days)".
Aide Aide
Your travel document