You are required to apply for the "A" Airport Transit Visa (ATV) if you hold:
- An ordinary, foreign service or special passport issued by: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Ghana, Iraq, Iran, Nigeria, Pakistan, Democratic Republic of Congo, Somalia, or Sri Lanka;
- An ordinary passport or other travel document issued by: Cameroon, Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Ivory Coast, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guinea (Conakry), Haiti, India, Mali, Mauritania, Philippines, Russia (if you are arriving from an airport located in Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, Turkey or Egypt), Senegal, Sierra Leone, Sudan, South Sudan, Syria or Chad;
- A travel document issued by the authorities of one of the aforementioned countries, of which the bearer is not a national;
- Status as a refugee hailing from one of the aforementioned countries;
- A travel document for Palestinian refugees;
- A service passport issued by Guinea (Conakry);
- A travel document for Palestinian refugees issued by the Egyptian, Lebanese or Syrian authorities.