Whom should I contact?
VFS Global/TT Services in Port Moresby
Level 4, Office 4,
Downtown Port Moresby,
Port Moresby 121,
Papua New Guinea
Call centre (located in Singapore) : (+65) 3158 4344
Submitting applications (appointment only)
|Tuesday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
Collecting passports (without appointment)
|Monday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
|Tuesday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
|Wednesday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
|Thursday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
|Friday||09:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m|
French Embassy in Singapore
101-103 Cluny Park Road
Appointment waiting times
Waiting times vary depending on the number of applicants and the season. Applicants are therefore asked to arrange their appointment at least:
- 15 days prior to departure date for a short-stay visa,
- 1 month prior to your departure date for a long-stay visa.
Applications cannot be lodged more than 6 months before your planned departure.
Before making an appointment, you are strongly advised to make sure that you have all the required documents according to the type of visa you intend to apply for. Once you are certain you have gathered the necessary documentation, you may set up an appointment with VFS Global.
Kindly note that each applicant needs an individual appointment (including minors).
On the day of the appointment:
- Only the applicant is admitted at the interview, unless he needs to be accompanied due to advanced or young age, ill health or difficulties to speak French or English.
- Minors must come with one of their parents (father or mother) or with their legal guardian to lodge their application.
- Please provide one full set of documents for each applicant.
Technical advice: please use Internet Explorer 6 and newer in English or in French with Windows. Please avoid the use of Internet Explorer 9.
To cancel or to modify an appointment: Feel free to get in touch with VFS Global.
- This service is totally free of charge. Any person that would book an appointment through a third party or under a false identity would be doing it at his/her own risks, knowing this action might be considered illegal.
- Any false or corrupted information or data (i.e : false or incomplete name, nickname, wrong passport number…) may result in an automatic cancellation of the appointment, if not the refusal of the visa.
Should you encounter any difficulty during your booking, please email VFS Global. Please do not forget to mention your full name, your passport number, the nature of your issue and a phone number where we you can be reached.
Only visa applicants are authorised to enter the Visa Application Centre. All persons entering the Visa Application Centre will be subject to security checks.
For security reasons, the following items cannot be brought into the Centre:
- Any battery-powered device or electronic device such as a camera, video camera, MP3 player, CD player, cassette player (or any other portable music player), computer or tablet;
- Any bag except a plastic bag containing the required application documents or a small hand bag;
- Any sealed package or envelope;
- Any inflammable items e.g. lighter, matches. etc.
- Any sharp objects e.g. knife, scissors. etc.
- Any weapons or explosives.
Public holiday / closure
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Public holiday in 2019:
- Tuesday 1st January : New Year's Day
- Friday 19th April: Good Friday
- Monday 22nd April: Easter Monday
- Monday 10th June : Queen’s Birthday
- Tuesday 23rd July: National Remembrance Day
- Monday 26th August: National Repentance Day
- Monday 25th December: Christmas
- Tuesday 26th December : Boxing Day
Tracking your application / collecting your passport
After your appointment and submitting your application in the Centre, you can track the progress of your application on this page.
If you collect your passport yourself, please bring your photo ID and your VFS Global/TT Services payment confirmation.
If someone collects your passport on your behalf, the person needs to bring:
- the applicant’s VFS Global/TT Services payment confirmation
- the applicant’s photo ID copy
- an authorization letter, dated and signed by the visa applicant
- his/her own photo ID
Passport collection and enquiries: email or (+65) 3158 4344.