Fees are seen in Kina (PGK) by the French administration for the processing of your application. Albeit the payment is made in Kina, the rates are indicated in euros (€). To get the price in local currency (PGK), please convert the amount indicated in the table by applying the current rate of Chancery.
The application fees are as follow:
- Visa fees perceived by the French administration for the processing of your application. The amount is kept by the administration, even in the case of refusal of visa. You will be given a receipt ;
- Service fees perceived by VFS Global/TT Services when you lodge your application. Basic application fees amount to 36 euros per application and are non-refundable.
- Logistic fees for the processing and return of your file to and from Singapore, amounting to 49 euros per application.
- Optional service fees (photocopies, etc), listed on VFS Global's website.
All the fees have to be paid in at the Visa Application Center, either:
- By bank card (credit/debit/EFTPOS)
- By cheque payable to “TT Services New Zealand Ltd”