- You must be over 18 years of age;
- You must have already chosen your training course or studies. For more comprehensive information about the courses and diploma preparations on offer, please visit: Campus France ;
- You must be accepted by a higher education establishment. Enrolment conditions differ depending on your nationality, please check the Etudes en France website to see if your country or territory is included in the online enrolment scheme. For other countries or territories, check the enrolment conditions in terms of specialities and level of education on Campus France .
Important: under certain conditions (age, enrolment in the first year of studies), you must follow the “Parcoursup ” (in French only) procedure and respect the schedules.
List of EEF-procedure countries or territories
|AFRICA||Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Gabon, Guinea, Madagascar, Mali, Mauritius, Mauritania, Niger, Nigeria, Democratic Republic of Congo, Senegal, Togo.|
|ASIA||China, South Korea, India, Indonesia, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan, Vietnam.|
|AMERICA||Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Haiti, United States, Mexico, Peru.|
|NORTH AFRICA / MIDDLE EAST||Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Iran, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia.|
► Your visa
- For a training course not exceeding three months, you will be issued a short-stay visa;
- For a training course exceeding three months or six months, you will be issued a temporary long-stay visa, which will require no further formalities on your arrival in France;
- For training or a course exceeding six months, you will be issued a long-stay visa, equivalent to a residence permit, which will be subject to further formalities on your arrival in France.
Visa pricing for countries or territories with EEF procedure: 50 € *
Visa pricing for other countries: 99 € *
* This amount is given as an indication, some special cases may give rise to different rates.
► Supporting documents
They are specified in the visa wizard. You must especially include the certificate of enrolment in the higher education institution that has accepted you.
As of April 7, 2021, France-Visas will provide students with the possibility of sending digital copies of their supporting documents when completing their visa application online. This optional procedure will allow an accelerated process by the external service provider (ESP). This feature will at first be accessible only to applicants for long-stay student visas residing in a country where the visa application is outsourced to an ESP and available online. The prerequisites for the digitization procedure are detailed here.